The Konjac Sponge is a fast-growing Korean beautifying tool in the cosmetic market. The unusual dome-shaped sponge has become available in many department stores worldwide, but did you know that these are all poorly and unethically-made copies of the original product?
The Konjac Sponge Company are the genius business who originally created this multi-award winning skincare tool, and are the world’s number one Korean sponge brand. The pure vegetable fibre sponge is made from the Amorphophallus Konjac plant root, which has been used since the 6th century in Asia for its medicinal properties.
The sponge is rich in many vitamins including vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. It’s also rich in amino acids and minerals like potassium, iron, magnesium and zinc. The sponge is also naturally alkaline, which helps to balance the pH levels of the skin.
What Does the Konjac Sponge Do?
This revolutionary skincare product has a broad range of properties:
- Cleanses and exfoliates the skin, even the delicate eye area
- Refines the appearance of pores
- Softens and smoothens
- Removes all water-based makeup, without the need for additional cleansers
- Drains eye puffiness and brightens the eye area
- Removes excess oil, dirt, bacteria and blackheads
- Stimulates cellular renewal
- Proven to create an ‘airbrush’ appearance on the skin after a few weeks of regular use
And if those reasons weren’t enough to try the product, the Konjac Sponge is also made of 100% natural and organic ingredients, is 100% certified VEGAN by the Vegan Society, is 100% certified cruelty-free by The Leaping Bunny program, and is 100% biodegradeable.
One of my personal favourites would have to be the award-winning 100% Pure Konjac Angel Cloth. The innovate cloth is originally shaped like an angel, but unfolds in water into a soft cloth. More effective than a muslin cloth, this wafer-thin product is perfect for daily use and can be used to remove face masks.
The Konjac Sponge Company 100% Pure Konjac Angel Cloth, €14.65, available at http://www.konjacspongecompany.com
Another of my absolute favourites from this brand would be the multi-award winning Mini Pore Refiner Rainforest Sloth. This adorable little sponge is from the brand’s limited edition mini sponge range that features rainforest creatures. The sponge is made from pure Konjac as well as powerful charcoal powder, which work together to banish impurities from hard-to-reach areas.
The Konjac Sponge Company Mini Pore Refiner Rainforest Sloth, €7.88, available at http://www.konjacspongecompany.com
The Konjac Sponge Company’s range of different sponges and cloths cater to all skin types, including teen skin, acne, babies and infants, and irritated skin. Flawless and Pawless gives these amazing tools a big thumbs up. Let me know if you try these trending beauty tools a go!
Buy the original Konjac Sponge, €10.55, by The Konjac Sponge Company from Amazon here:
- //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=flawlessandpa-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B0068JXXD8&asins=B0068JXXD8&linkId=f96955d8a6eed87a32d342a29052729a&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff“>The Original Konjac Sponge